Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Finding Mushrooms At School


I work for a high school and it is my job to walk around and make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to. I am not a cop and I don't wear a uniform. I have worked this job for a few years now and I really enjoy it.

Last weekend I found something in a corner that I had never seen before. It was a bunch of mushrooms or otherwise known as hallucinogens. It looked like someone left them there for a friend or even a client.

I was really surprised. I have found joints before but nothing like this. I had to call the police to come and deal with it. The story went through the school quickly and a lot of students were looking for where it might be hidden. I even caught some students looking for more of it.

I know the police took care of it but I wonder who it belonged to. I never heard anything about them making an arrest or anything like that. I would assume if that is what happened I would have heard about it.

I hope that whoever they belonged to will get the help they need. I hate to think of a  high school student being in that much trouble with drugs already. This is a good school but you just never know what is going on with all the students. I try to be friendly with all of them because you never really know what they are going through.

I am hoping I don't find drugs again but it might happen. I just have to keep my eyes open for it. Kids will try to hide it but we can usually find it anyway. It is just the way that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment